After a little over a week we met in Anchorage and boarded another plane to meet our new neice (and the rest of the family) in Colorado. We spent 4 days there in the hot sun. It was in the 80's but we were told that it was just in the 100's before we got there. We are thankful that God cooled it down for us just a bit.
Yesterday we hopped in a plane at 6 AM and landed in Chicago 6 hours later. Adam said it was 90 degrees out. Our apartment has been pretty cool. I couldn't tell that it was 90 degrees outside. Now I am trying to spend my time keeping a teething baby happy and setting up our new home.
Two days ago Thomas sprouted two bottom teeth.
God is good!
1. Thomas in one of the outfits one of my students gave him.
2. Thomas in our guest room/ Stephie's room the day we were leaving Kenai. In the midst of packing Thomas slept.
3 and 4 in the car on our way to Anchorage
5. Our first time in Fairbanks. We got stuck in Fairbanks on our way to Barrow because of the smoke.
6. Baby Nayuk and Uncle Nayuk
7. GungGung and baby sleeping while I pick berries
8 and 9 Baby in a cool toy that Jared let Thomas borrow while we were in Atqasuk
10. Working away with GungGung
11 and 12 Baby in two fur hats one of them is a beaver hat
13 and 14 Mom, Chris and me picking berries while Baby and GungGung are at home sleeping
15 and 16 Aaka and Baby
17. Baby, my aaka (baby's amau) and me
18. Johnny jumper